IT Advice for SMEs
Are you getting good value for money from your technology?
Do you know if your it is supporting or hampering your business?
Do you need affordable access to a friendly, technical person who also understands the business and property world?
Remit can help you by providing flexible, independent and senior IT support and advice on the following areas:
- Development and execution of IT and Digital strategies
- Identifying projects and programmes of technology work, and supporting delivery as required
- Selection and implementation of new IT systems (including upgrades)
- Outsourcing – supplier selection and management of the outsourcing process
- Review and renewal of business processes, and integration with technology
- General advice including reviews of IT effectiveness, structure and costs.
- And more...
Who we work with?
- Public and private sector organisations
- Property and IT teams from small, medium and large organisations
- Accountancy and legal practises
- Commercial and residential property companies
- Developers, Agents, Surveyors, Funds, Asset Managers, Transport companies and more
Why Choose Us?
Our team comprises full-time consultants who support a mix of experienced senior specialists. Many of these specialists have been Chief Information Officers and senior IT leaders at leading companies in range of sectors. All have experience in large and small scale projects and are focused on delivering effective, high-quality advice and guidance.
Our approach allows you to engage our team on an affordable flexible basis, that suits your needs and budget.
With a focus on communication, our specialists bridge the language of business and technology and sit comfortably with senior business leaders to ensure IT supports, not hampers, their business operations and ambitions.
hOW CAN WE help you?
We will work in a way that suits your business needs...
Putting a range of specialists at your disposal, backed by our team of full-time consultants, we provide a comprehensive set of high quality and high value IT services.
We have modified our approach from our large-scale projects to create services for smaller organisations and teams, retaining our expertise, experience and tools to reduce risk and cost.
We also provide board level IT support and advice – in the business language that you understand.
How it works?
We can work with you through any combination of:
- Full-time, part-time or ad-hoc on-site presence
- Face-to-face meetings
- Telephone or Skype calls
- Using our templates and approach via our online self-service
And our work can be procured on the basis of:
- Monthly Capped fees
- Project-based fixed fees
You will get work plans and budgets from us tailored to your needs, with regular updates to keep you in control of costs.
meet some of our sme experts
Peter’s 30+ years’ experience in senior IT management, including as CIO of British Land, spans a range of sectors including Property, Construction and Infrastructure.
- Senior leadership and stakeholder management
- Strategy development and delivery
- Board level communications
John is an Information Management Executive with strong international/multi-sector experience and has held a number of Senior IT roles including European CIO of Jones Lang LaSalle.
- Communications at all levels within an organisation
- Business Transformation and IT Strategy alignment
- Programme and IT Delivery Management
Doug is a strategic IT professional operating at CIO and Programme Director level. He has a reputation for successfully leading multi-million pound transformation programmes within Commercial Real Estate, Public Sector, the NHS and the Rail industry.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Transformational Programme delivery
- Robust leadership qualities